Our vision is to provide an up-to-date education and to offer flexible technical assistance which will allow our graduates to be competitive professionals.
- To provide an excellent education in Electronic and Communication-related fields.
- Upon graduation, students will be able to perform research in all interested areas of study.
Promoting a healthy teaching environment that emphasizes depth, originality and critical thinking.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the best technically equipped departments
with adequate space, excellent Classrooms and Seminar Hall equipped with OHP/LCD projector, and state-of-the-art
The Department offer in BE(ECE), affiliated to Anna University and appoved by AICTE, Chennai, the Department offers practical-oriented
guidance through 10 ably qualified teaching staff, with M.E and Ph.D Qualifications, whose vision and concern for human
values and the environment impact and impart the necessary practical skills to the young minds.
The department undertakes real-time projects for the final year students in U.G., with a view to making students
serve society, and true to our motto "to live to learn, learn to serve".
- Excellent lab facilities with 24x7 internet and WIFI CAMPUS.
- Practical oriented training to students based on Anna university syllabus to meet the current IT trends.
- Three Computer labs having enough systems with the latest configuration and Internet facility.
- Hands-on training on the following: Mobile application development lab (Circuit Debugging and Application testing in real time).
- DSP/VLSI lab (ubuntu-VMware)- Matlab,IAR embedded ,Xilinx and P-spice Open source software development. Circuits lab - Creating and innovative with syllabus and designing various circuits
The Department offer in B.E.Electronic and Communication Engineering affiliated to Anna University and appoved by AICTE.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs))
Graduates of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Program will achieve:
- Acquisition of the necessary background in mathematical, scientific and engineering concepts needed to succeed in industry/higher education.
- Experiential learning in analyzing, designing, implementing and verifying Circuit-based solutions to real world problems aligned with industry expectations.
- A solid foundation in Communication and Electronics and instilling a keen interest to constantly update knowledge in this ever-emerging field.
- The faculty to analyze, design, implement and verify real world problems aligned with industry expectations.
- The needed soft skills like communication, team work, leadership qualities, professional and ethical values and an ability to apply the skills and knowledge acquired to address societal issues.
- The right academic environment, conducive for lifelong learning needed for a successful professional career.
- To enable graduates to pursue research, or have a successful career in academia or industries associated with Electronics and Communication Engineering, or as entrepreneurs.
- To provide students with strong foundational concepts and also advanced techniques and tools in order to enable them to build solutions or systems of varying complexity.
- To prepare students to critically analyze existing literature in an area of specialization and ethically develop innovative and research-oriented methodologies to solve the problems identified.
- DSP LABORATORY: This laboratory is designed to provide basic knowledge of about MATLAB Perform various signaling operation and operating basic add,
subtract and shifting operation an DSP processor.
- C PROGRAMMING LABORATORY: This laboratory is designed to provide Complete Knowledge of C Language. Students will beable to develop logics to
help the create Programs and Applications in C.
- VLSI LABORATORY: This laboratory is designed to develop skills to design and analyze simple IC design to its application and also performing.
- CIRCUITS LABORATORY: This Laboratoryprovides an Introduction basic circuit lab to LIC and Digital systems lab. It contains an enough components, testing
devices and power supplies.
- MPMC LABORATORY: This Laboratory provides about the basic study of definitions of data definitions and Data Manipulation Commands, Procedures &
Functions, Triggers , Exception Handling and Design using ER modeling , Normalization and Implementation.
- COMPUTER NETWORKS LABORATORY: This Laboratory provides about the study and use of network Commands, Socket Programming , Implementation and
analyze various network protocols, simulation tools.
- ADVANCE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM LAB: This Laboratoryprovides to design and implement Solutions Using Various Communication setup and Modulation
but combining with optical techniques.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS LABORATORY:This Laboratory provides about the study of basic English knowledge. Speaking and Listening skills and trained
everyone to get fluently in English.
- ENGINEERING PRACTICES LAB: This Laboratory provides essential facilities to learn and Implement the basic electronic components and its operation .and also
about how to solder a component on board.
Research and Development
- Mrs. J. VijithaAnanthi1 ,S. Vengatesan2 , Published a Paper " A secure communication over wireless sensor devices using intelligent arrival
estimation algorithm" in Journal Int. J.Networking and Virtual Organisations, Vol. 19, Nos., in Aug 2018.
- Ms. DuraiPandiAjitha1 ,Dr.J.Mangayarkarasi2 , Published a Paper titled " A Symmetric Stacking Counter Based Testing " in International
Research journal of Engineering and Technology,vol3,Jun 2018
- Mr. A. SharmilaBanu, Premkumar R2 published a Paper titled" LS chaotic based Image Encryption via Permutation Models" in the
International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol 3,JUN 2019
- Mr. Vengatesan1 , Mrs.J.Vijitha Ananthi2 , published a Paper titled"Detection of Various attacks in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks and
It’s Performance analysis" in IEEE Journal proceeding by ICICI 2017
AWARDS AND ACHEIVEMENTS
The following Staff Members received "Best Meritorious award" from the management of "SRI RAAJA RAAJAN COLLEGE OF
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KARAIKUDI ", for producing good academic results.
- Mrs. K. Isabella Rani
- Mr. T.N. Balaji
PROGRAMMES ORGANIZED / PARTICIPANTS
CEP ( Continue Education Program)
Certificate courses are conducted by Department to Complement student's and skills in the field of study , and Industries
needs. Courses Offered are chosen base on Current trends, relevance and value in the job market.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offer 3 certificate Courses this year.
- Certificate in CRT TV, LED TV , LCD TV, DVD & Service Training
- Certificate in CCTV installation & Maintenance Training
- Certificate in Mobile Servicing (Android, iphone) Training
- The following Students attended poster presentation Renewable energy source organized by St.michael college.
U.Ezhil Nila, S.Abinaya, S.Sangeetha (III YEAR ECE)
- The following students attended WORKSHOP IOT Mountzion college of engineering and technology
N .Arthi, M.malu, X.lourthiga rani, C.boomathi, L.vasanthraj
- The following Students attended poster presentation Robotics and automation organized by St.michael college sivaganga
K.Deepa, M.Preethi, P.Rathina,M.Nalini,M.Priya Dharshni (III year )
- The following Students attended paper presentation robotics organized by sudharsan engg college pudukkottai
G.Saranya, R.Solaiammal (III year)
- The following Students attended paper presentation wireless communication organized by bharathi engg college pudukkottai.
D.Jothika, G.Saranya (III YEAR)
- The following Students attended poster presentation Renewable energy organized by St.michael college sivaganga
C.Abinaya, R.Nandhini, J.Coroline, S.Sangeetha (III Year)
- The following Students attended Internship training organized by Malta place sd pro solution Bangalore
N.Arthi, X.Lourthika, M.Malu, K.Malini, R.Sneha, L.Vasantha Raj
The objective of Industrial Visits is to provide opportunity for students to ask questions related to their areas
of interest. This also gives students a platform to enhance their interpersonal skills. Industrial visits bridge the
gap between classroom theoretical training and practical learning in a real- life environment.
The following Industrial Visits:
||ISRO space Museum ,Trivandrum
||EFFICIENT POWER SYSTEM BASED ON IOT USING AUTOMATED CLASS ROOM
||SMART NOTICE BOARD USING WIRELESS APPLICATION
||BUS MONITORING ENTRY SYSTEM
||SECURE SMAART LIBRARY SYSTEM FOR THEFT MONITORING BASEO ON JOT
||SOLAR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM