- To build a quality system for sustainability, consolidation, and continuous improvement in the overall performance of the Institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement by practicing the identified functions of quality culture and best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks and creating Quality Culture in the Institution.
- Forming quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Providing a platform for sharing of best practices and experiences among institutions.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS
- Preparation and submission of the SSR Report as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
- Developing a sense of ownership and involvement in the quality assurance process by all stakeholders.